Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My first blog post!

So this is my very first blog post! HOORAY! I've been wanting to start this for a very long time but there seems to always be something that gets in the way of me actually doing it. I'm so excited and have so many ideas in my head that I've been storing up, I don't know where to start! Let me just start with today:)

Today, we are battling strep throat in our house :-/ We have an epidemic that started about 7 weeks ago with Rachel, then myself, then Elliott, then Rachel again. Yesterday I had to go back to the Dr because I have it again. Elliott has abdominal pain and was throwing up in the middle of the night (I didn't realize until all of this that abdominal pain, vomiting and a bad headache goes with strep) so the Dr is going to call a prescription in for him and Chris just got back from the Dr because now he has it too (and he never gets sick). This has been horrible. I feel like we need to set off some sort of germ killing bomb in our house to get rid of this funk.

Thursday is Liam's 3rd birthday. I have no idea what I'm going to do for him. Of course I'm going to bake him a cake (gluten free of course) but that's about as far as I've gotten. I feel bad that I've not planned more before this point but our lives are so crazy right now between fighting sickness for weeks and trying to pack and get ready to move. We knew we weren't going to have a big party this time so I guess since I wasn't so pressured to plan like a crazy person I just didn't plan at all. I need to figure out a plan quickly.

I feel very unorganized right now but I keep telling myself after we get moved it will be better. We will have less stuff (literally) to worry with and I'm determined to unpack in a timely manner so we aren't tripping over boxes for weeks (or months) and to get the new place organized just right as quickly as possible so we can resume our normal lives. It looks like by the time we actually get moved I will really need to get settled ASAP because school starts back in a few weeks and I HAVE to be ready to jump into homeschooling this year with both feet. I purchased this a while back to help me organize my daily schedule but I haven't started it yet. This WILL be one of the first things I do though after we get moved. It really does look very interesting and has a lot of great reviews from mothers with a lot more kids that I have (which gives me much hope:) so I'm really excited about trying it out. I'll definitely do a post on that when I do it.

Well I guess this is all for my first post. Even though I feel like poo there's still stuff to do around here and right now it's laundry (actually it's always laundry:)

No comments:

Post a Comment